The staff at St Gregory the Great Catholic School comprise a strong and professional community of highly trained, skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic people. The Directors of the Academy and the School’s Leadership Team are committed to supporting the continuing development of staff and to maintaining a good working environment with the necessary policies and procedures in place to support this.
We seek to recruit high calibre staff who are lively, enthusiastic and committed. In return we provide opportunities for employees to reach their full potential for their own benefit and the benefit of the School as a whole.
Please explore our website which contains information on our School and its activities.
Required for September 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of Maths to join our dedicated and supportive team. The successful candidate will have a passion for their subject, the ability to deliver stimulating and fun lessons and be determined to make a real difference to young people’s lives. The successful candidate will need to teach across the ability range at all Key Stages and will have the capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students.
You will become part of a forward-thinking and supportive team. This is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference to the achievement and life chances of the young people we serve.
For a CES application form and further details, please contact Rosemary Gelder on 01865 749933 ext 206 or email: PrincipalSGTG@dbmac.org.uk. If you would like further details or a visit to the school please contact us.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
Start date: September 2018
Closing date: 15th March 2018
Interview date: Week commencing 19th March
How to Apply
- To apply for any vacancies currently listed on our website please download and complete the relevant application forms found below.
- If applying by email, please send the documents as an attachment together with your CV and covering letter to PrincipalSGTG@dbmac.org.uk, specifying the post you are applying for in the title of the email.
- If applying by post please send to: Mrs Gelder, PA to the Executive Principal, St Gregory the Great Catholic School, Cricket Road, Oxford OX4 3DR.
- If you wish to discuss anything about your application or the vacancy please call Mrs Gelder on 01865 749 933.
- Applications will NOT be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process without submission of a completed Catholic Education Services application form (Support Staff or Teacher)
- The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please read the Notes to Applicants before applying
All application forms are in Word Document format.