The staff at St Gregory the Great Catholic School comprise a strong and professional community of highly trained, skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic people. The Directors of the Academy and the School’s Leadership Team are committed to supporting the continuing development of staff and to maintaining a good working environment with the necessary policies and procedures in place to support this.
We seek to recruit high calibre staff who are lively, enthusiastic and committed. In return we provide opportunities for employees to reach their full potential for their own benefit and the benefit of the School as a whole.
Please explore our website which contains information on our School and its activities.
Girls PE Technician
Grade 6 (£18,870 - £20,541.00 per annum) pro rata
30 hours per week term time only
You will work collaboratively with colleagues within the PE faculty to ensure the smooth running of the faculty. You will work closely with the head of faculty to ensure that all students are able to access the full range of learning activities to support their achievement and success.
As the technician you will be responsible for the maintenance of the working environment and equipment.
You will support teachers within the faculty to prepare resources and to support students in class. You will provide some clerical support and have oversight for ordering and management of resources.
This is a key role within the faculty. You will be part of a hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic team. The subject is highly regarded within the academy and the faculty is a popular and well liked area by the students. We are a growing school and this is an exciting time to join us here at the academy. You will be joining an innovative, creative and forward thinking department.
For a CES application form and further details, please contact Rosemary Gelder on the 01865 749933 or email: PrincipalSGTG@dbmac.org.uk. If you would like further details or a visit to the school please contact us.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
Start date: September 2018
Closing date: 18th July 2018
Interview date: Monday 23rd July 2018
How to Apply
- To apply for any vacancies currently listed on our website please download and complete the relevant application forms found below.
- If applying by email, please send the documents as an attachment together with your CV and covering letter to PrincipalSGTG@dbmac.org.uk, specifying the post you are applying for in the title of the email.
- If applying by post please send to: Mrs Gelder, PA to the Executive Principal, St Gregory the Great Catholic School, Cricket Road, Oxford OX4 3DR.
- If you wish to discuss anything about your application or the vacancy please call Mrs Gelder on 01865 749 933.
- Applications will NOT be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process without submission of a completed Catholic Education Services application form (Support Staff or Teacher)
- The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please read the Notes to Applicants before applying