The staff at St Gregory the Great Catholic School comprise a strong and professional community of highly trained, skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic people. The Directors of the Academy and the School’s Leadership team are committed to supporting the continuing development of staff and to maintaining a good working environment with the necessary policies and procedures in place to support this.
We seek to recruit high calibre staff who are lively, enthusiastic and committed. In return we provide opportunities for employees to reach their full potential for their own benefit and the benefit of the School as a whole.
Please explore our website which contains much information on our School and its activities.
There are no current vacancies.
How to Apply
- To apply for any vacancies currently listed on our website please download and complete the application forms found below.
- If applying by email, please send this as an attachment to PrincipalSGTG@dbmac.org.uk together with your cv and covering letter, specifying the post you are applying for in the title of the email.
- If applying by post please send to: Mrs Gelder, PA to the Executive Principal, St Gregory the Great Catholic School, Cricket Road, Oxford OX4 3DR.
- If you wish to discuss anything about your application or the vacancy please call Mrs Gelder on 01865 749 933.
- Applications will NOT be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process without submission of a completed Catholic Education Services application form
- The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Senior Leadership application form- Download Here
School support staff application form for a post in a catholic school- Download Here
Teacher application form- Download Here
Notes to applicants- Download Here
Model recruitment monitoring Information Form- Download Here
Model rehabilitation of offenders ACT 1974 – Disclosure Form- Download Here