St Gregory the Great Catholic School is based in East Oxford between the Iffley and Cowley Roads. The school is easily accessible both from town and from the ring road. It benefits from good public transport routes as well as ample onsite parking making the school a very convenient location for bringing people together.
The following sports and social facilities are available for hire after the school day and at weekends throughout the year; and throughout the week during the school holidays
- Modern, well equipped sports hall – suitable for football, cricket, volleyball, badminton, martial arts and a wide range of other sports.
- Dance studio, sprung wooden floor, floor to ceiling mirrors – suitable for dance and drama.
- Astroturf – modern facility for football and hockey, floodlights allow play to continue until 10pm Monday-Saturday and until 9.30pm on Sunday.
Social and business
- Large main hall with state-of-the-art sound and video equipment
- Dining hall with newly installed projection and sound equipment
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen allowing self-catering or catered options
- Wide range of meeting rooms available for seminars, conferences and meetings
|Main School Hall (seats up to 350)||£50 per hour
£500 for whole day (12 hours)
£300 for half day (6 hours)
|Sixth Form Common Room (seats up to 50 for meetings)||£25 per hour|
|Sports Hall||£50 per hour or
£45 per hour if 10 or more sessions block booked and paid for in advance
|Dance Studio||£40 per hour or
£30 per hour if 10 or more sessions block booked and paid for in advance
|Astroturf||£50 per hour or
£40 per hour if 10 or more sessions block booked and paid for in advance,
floodlights available so facility can be booked up to 10.00pm on Monday – Saturday and 8.00pm on Sunday
|Classroom||£20 per hour|
|Tennis Courts||£5 per hour per court|
Documents for Hirers
For more information
Contact Mrs Karen Conway on telephone: 01865 749933 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org