- Admissions Policy 2015-2016
- Admissions Policy 2016-2017
- Admissions Policy 2017-2018
- Information (in Polish) about applying to Catholic schools in Oxfordshire
- Supplementary Form
- PRIMARY Supplementry Admissions form
In year admissions
As this is a voluntary aided school, we have our own admission’s policy and the governors are responsible for that process. The application process atthe school is administered by Mrs Merralls who will be happy to advise you throughout the application process. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact her on 01865 749933.
Years 7 to 11 – as part of the co-ordinated scheme parent/carers are required to complete
- The Local Education Authority’s ‘Mid-Year or Common Application Form (CAPF)’ which can be downloaded from their website. Once completed this must be returned to the address shown on the form. Alternatively you, may contact the Local Education Authority on 01865 8151755 for an application form
- The Supplementary Form and post or email it to the school.
Upon successful completion of the CAPF and the supplementary sheet, your application will be put forward to the Governing body.