Rent a space or two for the year, in support of the school, and you could win back 25% of each month’s proceeds! See below for the complete set of rules. The law does not permit us to recruit online. Please contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions whatsoever.
July 2017: LS, number 21 (nearest member to the drawn number 17)
June 2017: MMU, number 28 (nearest member to the drawn number 27)
May 2017: KA, number 13 (nearest member to the drawn number 16)
The 100 Club
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be managed by The Friends of St Greg’s and used for two objectives:
- Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents, the local community and others associated with the school; and
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the school and advance the education of pupils.
Club Members 2017-2018
- For the cost of £15 (averaging £1.25 per monthly draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100. Alternatively, you can pay £20 (under 84p per monthly draw) and be allocated two numbers between 1 and 100.
- Numbers are limited to two per household or place at the school.
- A draw will be made every month, yielding a winner at random.
- Each year’s twelve prizes will total 25% of the annual income, rounded to the nearest whole pound.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of the primary school and The Pod at St. Gregory the Great School. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
- Payment must be made to reception by cash, using the envelope provided by the date advertised each year. Lesser amounts will be returned, greater amounts will be accepted as a donation.
- Membership of the club lasts for twelve months. A list of each member and their allocated number(s) will be kept by the ‘trustees’ of the Friends of St Greg’s. The member’s initials will also be published in a number grid on the school website.
- The draw shall be made by or under the supervision of the Head of Primary Teaching and Learning, or the supervision of a Key Stage Phase Leader in the presence of other staff/students. The trustees will then be notified of the winning number.
- A Friends of St Greg’s trustee will then match the number to their records in order to identify the winning member.
- Where the number drawn is not allocated to a member, then the nearest number wins, which may be higher or lower. If the neighbouring numbers are equally near, then the drawn number will be ’rounded’ up or down according to its parity; an even drawn number means that the nearest lower number wins, whereas an odd drawn number means that the nearest higher number wins.
- The winner will be notified by email, text message, and/or in person with a card.
- Each month’s winnings will be made available at the school reception within one week of the draw.
- The initials and number for each month’s winner will be posted in the school newsletter, on the noticeboard, and/or the website.
- If you tick the appropriate box on the envelope, your contact details will be added to The Friends of St Greg’s contact list from which you can unsubscribe at any time, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 100 Club is run by The Friends of St Greg’s. In case of any dispute, the decision of the trustees will be final.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the unclaimed winnings will be placed into The Friends of St Greg’s funds after six months.