Students who spoke to inspectors were grateful for the care, guidance and effective teaching they receive.
– Ofsted Report 2016
Sixth form students have a wide range of activities to choose from:
SKILLS/ ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Enrichment: All students have access to a wide range of enrichment activities which includes critical thinking.
- Enterprise: Duke of Edinburgh Scheme, Community Service and Young Enterprise.
- Themed days, guest speakers, workshops, prayer and liturgy
CITIZENSHIP AND LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES:
All students are expected to make a positive contribution both to the school and the wider community in a variety of ways
- Sixth Form Committee
- School Council
- School Counsellor
- Lesson attachment
- Reading buddy
- Head boy/girl prefect
- Primary school attachments
- Ball committee
- Charity Days
- Work experience: sixth form students are encouraged to continue to develop their understanding of the world of work both to support their learning and to help in decision making regarding higher education.